Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bar-B-Q Chicken Thighs

Supper time!  I felt like Bar-B-Qing on the grill tonight, so I used my dry rub and BBQ sauce to finish them off.  Oh they tasted sooo good.  I found a base for this rub online and tweaked it to fit my taste.  I hope you enjoy.  But don't forget the napkins.  This chicken is finger lick'n good.

Bar-B-Q Chicken thigh with cheesy herb couscous and snap peas




Bar-B-Q Rub

Bar-B-Q Rub

1/4 cup paprika
1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar (heaping)
1 tablespoon white sugar
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
2 teaspoons meat tenderizer
1 teaspoon celery seeds
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
 
Mix all ingredients together and store in an air tight container.  Use rub on chicken, pork, beef, or shrimp.
 
*

No comments:

Post a Comment